We’re all in this together. We’re offering free domestic shipping for orders over $50.
Product Image
Gardener
Recycled Cotton Tote

Tend to your garden.

You know you've been meaning to stop using plastic bags, and now here's your chance to tote your groceries and more in an eco-friendly way.

Printed on 100% recycled fabric; 20% is from Soda bottles and the other 80% is from reclaimed, recycled post-consumer cotton.

Features, two 1 1/2" wide x 23" long cotton webbing handles -- perfect for carrying groceries and other things at your side. Features concealed and finished, non-protruding side seams that are durable with a one-piece satchel bottom.

16.5" wide x 17" high x 6" wide bottom (gusset).

Format: Tote Bag
$35.00

This item normally ships out within two business days.
This item qualifies for our $5 standard domestic shipping.

Carson Ellis is the award-winning author-illustrator of the picture books Home and Du Iz Tak?, the latter of which garnered a 2017 Caldecott Honor and E.B. White Read-Aloud Award.

She has illustrated many other books, including bestsellers The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart, The Composer Is Dead by Lemony Snicket, and The Wildwood Chronicles by Colin Meloy (who happens to be her husband).

Carson was awarded silver medals from the Society of Illustrators for her work on Wildwood Imperium and on Dillweed’s Revenge by Florence Parry Heide.

Her work has also appeared in The New Yorker, The New York Times, and Poetry Magazine, among others, and she’s the ill​ustrator-in-residence for Colin’s band, The Decemberists.

Carson lives on a farm in Oregon with Colin, their two sons, one cat, two llamas, two goats, one sheep, ten chickens, a family of barn owls and an unfathomable multitude of tree frogs.

Browse other products in: Totes, Bags & Wallets, Wearables